Call for Volunteers
Prague is calling! Want to be part of the world’s biggest museum conference? Share your knowledge and enthusiasm as an ICOM Prague 2022 volunteer!
When: 20–28 August 2022
We are looking for 25 volunteers to assist in organising the ICOM Prague General Conference. We are welcoming dynamic, curious individuals who want to be a part of the onsite ICOM Prague team.
With guidance from our experts, the volunteers will assist in organising keynote speeches, panels, roundtables, running the statutory meetings, supporting ICOM Prague 2022 as facilitators, assisting the attendees, and more. You will meet museum experts from across the globe and make memories of a lifetime.
ICOM’s General Conference is a worldwide reputed hub for exchange about the topical issues museums tackle today and the most innovative solutions. Over 3000 museum professionals from around the world will join in the conversation and set the direction of the museum sector for the next three years at least.
- Certificate of attendance
- Staff badge with access to all conference activities
- ICOM Prague 2022 T-shirt and conference merchandise
- Public transport tickets
- Access to digital content of the conference on-demand for 3 months
- Access to partner hostels for your cheap but comfortable stay in Prague
Application deadline: 8 May 2022
More information here.