Please register via the registration form as a PRESS category. The condition of PRESS registration is an attached photocopy of a valid PRESS card (without this, registration is not possible).
Deadline for PRESS registration is 10 August 2022! Journalists registered after this date won’t be accredited.
Your “ICOM Prague 2022 PRESS passes” will be available for pick-up starting 20 August at the Prague Congress Centre.
This pass must be constantly worn in a visible place and without it you will not be admitted to any conference hall or to any other part of the ICOM Prague 2022 programme.
The ICOM Prague 2022 organisers reserve the right to refuse or withdraw registration without stating the reason.
Opening PRESS Conference
- 22 August 2022, 11:30–12:00, Club H, Prague Congress Centre
PRESS Meetings with Keynote Speakers and Panelists
- Heritage Protection Responses in Ukraine, 21 August 2022, 18:15–18:45, Panorama Hall, Prague Congress Centre
- Purpose: Museum and Civil Society, 22 August 2022, 11:30–12:00, Club H, Prague Congress Centre
- Sustainability: Museums and Resilience, 23 August 2022, 10:45–11:15, Club H, Prague Congress Centre
- Vision: Museums and Leadership, 23 August 2022, 13:45–14:15, Club H, Prague Congress Centre
- Delivery: Museums and New Technologies, 24 August 2022, 10:45–11:15, Club H, Prague Congress Centre
PRESS Conference – ICOM Museum Definition
- 25 August 2022, 10:00–11:00, Ministry of Culture of the Czech Republic
Logotype ICOM Prague 2022 for download here.
ICOM Prague 2022 basic PRESS KIT download here.
External Affairs and Communication – ICOM Czech Republic Secretariat
+420 731 110 984